Get AWAY with the family
95% of people who camped as children said it had a positive impact on their adult lives, helping them develop an appreciation for the outdoors and for different people and places. Plus, RVs feel more like home than a hotel, making travel relaxing and familiar – no surprises here
- Bunk beds give kids a space to call their own.
- Sleep soundly in your own bed with your favorite pillow so it will always feel like home.
- On-board bathrooms save time on roadside pit stops and easily clean up messy hands.
- Make spur-of-the-moment route changes along the way when something catches your eye.
RVs roll travel, accommodations, and meals into one and for less than you might think. In fact, an RV vacation can cost a family of four up to 59% less than other forms of travel. Extra storage space means saving on equipment rentals, too, as you can bring along the bikes, skis, kayaks, golf clubs, ATVs and more. And when you travel with everything, including the kitchen sink, you save on food expenses.
- No more 9 to 5? Now’s not the time to slow down. It’s time to do the things you’ve had to put on hold. Now is the time to take charge and take extended vacations.
- Travel at your pace. Explore, discover, relax, all while knowing you can end the day in your familiar home on wheels.
- So, go ahead, bring your grandchildren, take the dog, enjoy your favorite hobbies and go wherever the road takes you.
Take the family AWAY to wide open spaces where the sky is laced with orange and gold as the sun sets, only to be replaced with the brilliant white of the moon and twinkling stars at night.
Pack the telescope. Head away from the city lights. Bring some marshmallows. Roast them on the campfire until the sun goes down. Then cuddle up, and lookup. You’ll not only discover the wonders of the universe together but also unforgettable memories that will last as long as the stars in the sky.
Go Fish! or (Hunt)
RVs make a great base camp!
Outdoor sports enthusiasts can have the best of both worlds. Spend the day in the woods or on the water, then relax and recharge. Travel Trailers make it easy to get in and out of the woods and convenient to get out of the cold. Full kitchens give you the option of dinner prepared indoors or over a roaring campfire. Locking storage compartments also let you store your gear safely overnight.
Put spontaneity back into romantic getaways!
Weekends away for two are a snap. With basic necessities kept stored in your RV, when the urge for couple time strikes, you can hit the road for spur-of-the-moment getaways. The rest is up to you. Sleep in. Stay an extra day. Take a detour on a whim. You’re in charge of your schedule, so do whatever your heart desires.
Head to the mountains for the change of seasons, to the beach for sunsets and holding hands or to an out-of-the-way spot you discovered years ago. Rekindle the romance by spending time together.
Tailgate like a champion!
The fans know the parking lot is where the party is, and there’s no better way to tailgate than in an RV. Bring your friends and cheer on your favorite team while enjoying RV amenities such as:
- Fully equipped kitchens to keep drinks cold and food hot
- Awnings to keep things cool and dry
- Plenty of storage for chairs, grills and everything needed for a great party
- Your own clean, bathroom so portable johns are a thing of the past
If your idea of AWAY is an AWAY game – then rev up the RV and follow your team. RV tailgating means having the home field advantage no matter how far you are from home.