Generators are powered by gasoline. They are useful when there is no access to an electrical hook-up. While some appliances, i.e., stove, refrigerator, furnace can run on propane and battery, while other appliances will need 120 volts, e.g. microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
3000 watt Generator
- Running 3000 watts / Peak 3500 watts
- 4 gallon (15L) fuel tank with 10 running hours at 50% load
- Integrated control panel – 120-volt twist lock, 120-volt RV receptacle, 120-volt duplex receptacles
- Intelligauge™ (displays – volts, frequency/Hz & operating hours)
- Generator will be full of gasoline for pick up and will be required to be full when you drop it off.